Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

The chewed up pencil.

The chewed up pencil

The pencil was cheap looking, it had scratches that looked like it was from wild cats.

It's saving grace was that it was sharp, very sharp.

Sharp enough to pierce through a coat and stab a human.

I usually pretended that my pencil was like a dark red lightsaber

used in the movie star wars.

Teeth marks at the top from someone that had teeth sharp like a shark

made it look like it got scratched from Aquaman's pitchfork .

The long munched up pencil is now in my secret safe that nobody will use. 

It  is my special pencil that I will keep even when I am a grandpa.

My chewed up pencil can still draw and sketch and does the trick.   

by: Malmar Year 5


7 comments:

  1. Hi Malmar your pencil writing is so cool bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Malamar I like how wisely you use your similes. I like your writing about similes it is marvelous.

    Warm Regards
    Amanaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malmar you writing is mean I like the bit when you said aquaman bye malmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malmar I really like your pencil writing. Regards William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malolelei Malmar I think your chewing writing is fascinating. Will you pass the pencil your grandkids?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Malmar I like how you are describing the pencil with your own words. I love how you included similes with your writing. It inspires me to write more in my free time. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards: Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Malmar I like your writing I also like the similies.
    From William

    ReplyDelete